Call for Papers
“Academic & Research”
Main theme: “Human factors in Project Management”
The role, influence and understanding of ‘human factors’ within project, program and portfolio management will be the focus of the Academic and Research streams. Contributors are encouraged to consider the following sub-themes (along with related factors) in their submissions:
- Personal development
Presentation & submission guidelines
Extended proposals are requested to help ensure high quality full papers. With the possibility of the full paper being accepted for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Project Management, only those submissions that satisfy the double-blind review process will be accepted. Proposals should have a word count between 750-1000 words.
Abstract proposals should address the following requirements. Authors may satisfy the word count based on these requirements as they see fit.
- Relationship to overall and sub-theme(s)
- Research rationale
- Relationship to literature
- Research design
- Practical implications
- Paper type options: research paper / conceptual paper / case study / poster session
Paper presentations and poster sessions
Successful submissions will be considered for either a speaking presentation or a poster presentation based on author’s suggestions and reviewer results. This is a valuable opportunity for new or emergent researchers.
Questions concerning the Academic & Research stream can be directed to Beverly Pasian, Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only proposals completed by Easy Chair will be honored;
- You’ll have to complete the submission form; between 750-1000 words for the abstracts and/or upload your paper, please define the subtheme’s your presentation is linked with;
- Proposal & Presentation must be in English;
- Generally, IPMA Netherlands and CKC Seminars do not pay per diem, honoraria, or expenses;
- Presentations with sales or marketing purposes will be rejected. For this purpose you could contact us to participate as a sponsor (could include booth and presentation);
- Acceptance of your presentation depends on the high quality of your full paper.
Please submit your paper before the 28th of February, 2014. Submitter’s will receive a notification of acceptance no later than March 21st, 2014.
After acceptance, full papers can be submitted untill May 1st, 2014.
Presentations will be scheduled for 30 or 45 minutes. Please mark your calendar and attend all three conference days!
How to submit your paper
We are using Easychair.org for collecting and reviewing the papers.
- If you do not already have an EasyChair account, please create one first.
- You will be asked for ‘secret word’- that is a word you should remember.
- You will get information from EasyChair to your email, with instructions.
- Once you get the log-in information by e-mail, log into the system as an author.
- Select the ‘Submissions’ tab, then click ‘Add a submission’.
- Enter all the required data about your submission and finally upload your paper.
Please contact email@example.com in case there are any questions regarding your submission.